SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
Anyone from Victoria Australia and currently using Suboxone?
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
82 members

Im from Victoria Australia and will soon be on Suboxone. I will be leaving Australia to go to the United States in May or June for 6 weeks. Im wondering for those who are from Australia and have traveled to the state, did you have any problems taking your Suboxone overseas? Is it possible for my doctor to give me 6 weeks of Suboxone? Thanks in advance.
1 Comment
Hey so I recently went to Mexico from the states...I came back through customs and had no prob. W/ my 5 week suboxone scrip....if its in ur name and u have all the right documentation for urself why would it matter? Same as if u had a blood pressure medication ...go online and Google u.s. customs and border protection and check their site they have info on bringing your medication through customs. I can't imagine it being an issue. Mssg me amytime
Sam_Midge joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 19
Jenn12261 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 25
mi6boys joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14