SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
How long do we really want to stay on this?
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
87 members

Hello All,
I just started my suboxone treatment after a 240mg a day roxi problem, I was prescribed 2 8mg films a day, from what I have read this is a very high dose. I know people who have done this and they concur. I tried to start off with just half of what I was prescibed and I am doing just fine, its been almost a week and I feel fine. Does anyone know if I stop using this now if I will feel any withdraw from only a week in. I know the other ---- is out of my system and I will stay on the right course?? why stay on a drug that has already done its job????? any feedback would be great!
1 Comment
i think you may find that the suboxone is 'holding' you - but i have been on suboxone for the past 4-5 years and it has saved my life. I almost own my own house,  a healthy child, a high ranking job, and a family none the wiser. But its been hard - almost like doing it all on your own. If you can stop - then just stop. you will certainly know within a week if you can do it . But I suggest that you are only holding - not cured. be careful. Im trying to taper off 0.5 mg 4 x a day and i have to wait until this thing loads every night just to get some feedback. - possible one of the ******* about being in Australia - over the other side of the world.
I would ask a Dr - if you get one you can trust - he will tell you the truth - but some only know what they read - not the cold hard facts of the substance. go to the forum and read up some on suboxone first - google it and read - from my experiences - which sadly is now vast im ashamed to say - what most people post is true  
just ..be careful.
motye51 commented on VICourageous's status
Mar 23
motye51 commented on Waking up
Mar 14
motye51 commented on Two weeks
Mar 10