How long do we really want to stay on this?
Hello All,
I just started my suboxone treatment after a 240mg a day roxi problem, I was prescribed 2 8mg films a day, from what I have read this is a very high dose. I know people who have done this and they concur. I tried to start off with just half of what I was prescibed and I am doing just fine, its been almost a week and I feel fine. Does anyone know if I stop using this now if I will feel any withdraw from only a week in. I know the other ---- is out of my system and I will stay on the right course?? why stay on a drug that has already done its job????? any feedback would be great!
i think you may find that the suboxone is 'holding' you - but i have been on suboxone for the past 4-5 years and it has saved my life. I almost own my own house,  a healthy child, a high ranking job, and a family none the wiser. But its been hard - almost like doing it all on your own. If you can stop - then just stop. you will certainly know within a week if you can do it . But I suggest that you are only holding - not cured. be careful. Im trying to taper off 0.5 mg 4 x a day and i have to wait until this thing loads every night just to get some feedback. - possible one of the ******* about being in Australia - over the other side of the world.
I would ask a Dr - if you get one you can trust - he will tell you the truth - but some only know what they read - not the cold hard facts of the substance. go to the forum and read up some on suboxone first - google it and read - from my experiences - which sadly is now vast im ashamed to say - what most people post is true  
just ..be careful.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 06
motye51 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Jun 01
iwantmylifebacknow Still fighting!!! Comment
May 29