SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
I'm off Suboxone but have a question
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
81 members

I'm off Suboxone but have a question

I took my last does (1/4 mg) on March 3, 2012.  The first two days I stayed pretty out of it from the Lyrica. (for RLS).  Now i just feel real weak and feel like my body is mad of lead.  I have nausea off and on and just dont feel myself.  I know that withdrawals are differ from each person (for example I never got diahrea) but how long is this going to last?  Has anyone on this site come off subs completely and stayed off?  I heard around the 20 day mark things start to ease a little.  Any comments?
It's been about a month since you made this post how are things going are you feeling better.
If you tapered to a 1/4 of a sub,I say no way is your WD going to last 20 days.I have a feeling there are a lot of pussies on here.A lot of whiners about WD.I think it's 75% mental when they talk about being depressed.I'm tapering now from around 3/4 to 1/2 a day and don't notice a diff.Luckily I do construction and use a lot of energy so even when I'm down to where you were at I'll still be able to sleep.
Jenn12261 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 25
mi6boys joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14
Faythinme joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 11