Is this a good idea for quitting subs?
I have a question. I've been on subs for 3 years, every day. Not high doses. Roughly 2mg/day. I've now tapered to .5 mg/day (or longer if I can stand it). Next week I'm tapering down to .25 mg/day or longer if I can stand it. If I do that for another week, then switch to .25 every day or so, waiting longer and longer in between doses, if over an extended period of time (a month or so) do you think i will still feel wds if I taper ever so gradually? I know every time I lower my dosage or go for longer without it I'm going to feel some wds. But if i wd a little at a time will that prevent the full blown withdrawals at the end? After a few months of skipping .25 doses every other day or so how bad could it be? Btw thank you ladies for the encouragement. You've reminded me that I can actually do it.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
pillguy joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 23
motye51 commented on Lira_MHModerator's status
May 30
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
May 02