Need advice getting off suboxone please
I've been on suboxone now for 2yrs and a few months. I started taking 24mg a day & now I'm down to 8mg a day. I tried just stopping, but it didn't work. I made it 8 days then I couldn't take it anymore with the withdrawels. I don't have medical insurance. The doctor I used to have just plain out told me I need to stop & find a new doctor. I've been buying my suboxone on the street. I just want off, but I don't wanna hurt because I'm a baby when it comes to withdrawels. Can someone please help me with a good way to get off of suboxone. I'm currently taking  one 8mg film a day. Please & thanks for reading. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi I noticed you are new I am too. I really cant offer advice since I have only been on subs for two days now. Just didnt want u to feel alone. Just curious what dose you were started on? I noticed with me that theless I take the higher I get, which was unintentual. I really wanted to kick my perc habit went through WD just like my doc said and now I am wasted on 2mg. I dont get it I thought u werent sup to get high? That was the reason I wanted to get help! I feel guilty because it is not what I expected. I want help not another habit. I wish I could offer you advise, all I can say is if you made it 8 days with nothing you are stronger than u think. Why not do a slower taper? Why wont ur doc treat u anymore? Sorry just trying to be clear about your situation. Were you getting high off your subs also? Dont mean to sound ignorant just dont really know enough about this drug. Stay strong I will keep you in my thoughts.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
motye51 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Aug 24
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 06
Jun 01