SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
On Suboxone, haven't taken a roxy in over a yr. Drug test shows a ...
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
87 members

On Suboxone, haven't taken a roxy in over a yr. Drug test shows a faint line though?

I am currently on Suboxone and have been for over a year now.  Every time my doctor does a drug test on me there is a faint line showing me positive for roxy use.  I haven’t taken roxys in over a year.  Why is this line showing testing me positive for roxys even though I am not taking them anymore?  
1 Comment
I had a similar problem! Every time I get tested a faint line of PCP shows up and I have never even laid eyes on the stuff! I dont know what it does or what it even looks like but I got my butt chewed by everyone at my Dr except by my Dr. he says that it could be just some kind of chemicals reacting to each other in my body. He said he would be concerned but that everytime they test me it shows up as the same small amount and even showed me in my chart how small of a trace it was. I was also going to a different Dr. once and they asked me if I was doing roxys because there was a faint trace of that and I freaked out! Something else I have never done! I honestly wonder about some of these tests they are using and the accuracy! It just doesnt make any sense!
motye51 commented on day2
Jul 13
vicki595 commented on Suboxone
Jul 11
flyfishutahtrout_1 commented on Suboxone
Jul 11