W/d from IV Suboxone Use
I have been on 8mg strips of suboxone for almost two years.  I inject my doses, I have never taken them sublingually.  For the past month, I weaned down to 1/8th per day.  I took my last dose four days ago.  I am familiar with suboxone withdrawal, but I am wondering if there is anyone else who uses suboxone via IV, and if the withdrawal differs at all? Also, my fourth day of withdrawal (today), I was feeling like CRAP at work (bartending nonetheless, ugh) and took a few sips of a friends liquid oxycodone.  Did I just completely set myself back in the withdrawal process?  Does this mean I am starting back at day one?

If you have any words of wisdom, input, anything at all is much appreciated!  God bless everyone and their journey.
In my own personal experience , after taking my last so called dose of suboxone, I made it about 8 days with nothing. On the 8th the withdrawels started hitting me worse & worse as the day went on. I took some oxy's to help with the suboxone withdrawels. I felt fine the rest of that day. The next following day it felt like I started all over again from the beginning. The withdrawels seemed to worsen. I'm back at square one again. This was my own personal experience. I'm still currently taking suboxone, down to 8mg a day. From blogging with people they say that 8mg is too big of a dose to just quit cold turkey. It's a slow process I'm reading to get off suboxone. Good luck to you & I hope you find your way to a clean & handcuff free from these suboxone.
BostonTed
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
motye51 commented on savemom's status
Feb 10
motye51 commented on 23 and me.........
Jan 25
motye51 commented on Losing life and unh...
Jan 20