SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
Withdrawl relief ???
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
87 members

Withdrawl relief ???

My room mate and best friend has already tapered off suboxone and is now in full withdrawls. She tapered off for 4 weeks down to less than 0.25 mg then ran out completely. I feel so helpless in trying to help her get relief from her symptoms of withdrawls. I told her I would try this site and see if anyone here can suggest anything to give her even the slightest relief. She has been taking hot baths, walking, and taking immodium. She is miserable. She is in her second full day of withdrawls. Someone please help !!
1 Comment
Tell her to get a strip, cut it into 32 pieces. Take 1 of those pieces immediately, skip a day, take another one. Skip two days take another one, and so on. The point is to not put your body into a **** ton of pain all at once. Gradually (I would think) will lessen the end result. At least I hope so. That's what I'm trying to do now. All you need is 1 strip. Fingers crossed. This is my plan.
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 06
motye51 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Jun 01
iwantmylifebacknow Still fighting!!! Comment
May 29