SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
scary sub side effects
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
81 members

scary sub side effects

I've been on 8mg of subs for a week now. I take half a tab every 8 hours and im experiencing some issues, which i don't know if it's the subs or withdrawals. I was 60 mg of oxy and 25 mg of fents. The first 2 days were great i was feeling myself again i had waited 3 days of withdrawal be for starting the subs. A week in i have started to get some troubling effects. I found that my breathing is really shallow, i wake up drenched in sweat like I've just dipped onto a pool. I don't know if this is a side effect of the subs or withdrawal of opiates. Should i be in a higher or lower dosage of suboxone.
1 Comment
I was on subs 2mg cut into 5 so one 2 mg lasted me 5 days n was on for 3 months i stopped n am now on day 9. still going thru withdrawl (withdrawal) but managable. i will still be going thru this fo 2weeks or more. just remeber that a slow taper is best hut dont stay on too long because subs have a long half life. n the breathing may be from subs. the sweating to but sweating comes from lots of things talk to ur dr about the breathing. this will b a long journey but as long as ur hrad is in it u will get thru this. its not easy but we put our body thru garbage and now is the time to get our body rid of it.
Jenn12261 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 25
mi6boys joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14
Faythinme joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 11