SUBOXONE CLUB User Group
so glad to find this group!!!!
About This Group:

FOR PEOPLE ON SUBOXONE ONLY

Founded by subzchick on March 10, 2011
87 members

so glad to find this group!!!!

I joined this site a week and 1/2 ago when I was trying to figure out  how I was going to get off the Norco...this time!! I got some negative info on Sub and was hesitant to come back and post that it is the route I have chosen to go!! I have been on the Suboxone for 5 days (I think) and I am SO friggin happy I did it! I have quit many times and have not been successful! I really think that Sub is going to be it for me!!! The craving is gone, I need a few adjustments on my dose but for the most part it has been great.....cant wait to have my life back!!!
1 Comment
Hi, I just read your piece about coming onto subs, I don't know what norco is, 'cos I'm not from America, guessing it's some sort of opiate, I don't want to burst your bubble or nothing but just a little warning that subs are well hard for some to come off, they are for me anyway, like I say I'm glad your happy an all that.
Just realised you posted this in April, ages ago, so alot could have changed by then . Sorry
motye51 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Aug 24
motye51 commented on dominosarah's status
Jun 06
Jun 01