so glad to find this group!!!!
I joined this site a week and 1/2 ago when I was trying to figure out  how I was going to get off the Norco...this time!! I got some negative info on Sub and was hesitant to come back and post that it is the route I have chosen to go!! I have been on the Suboxone for 5 days (I think) and I am SO friggin happy I did it! I have quit many times and have not been successful! I really think that Sub is going to be it for me!!! The craving is gone, I need a few adjustments on my dose but for the most part it has been great.....cant wait to have my life back!!!
Hi, I just read your piece about coming onto subs, I don't know what norco is, 'cos I'm not from America, guessing it's some sort of opiate, I don't want to burst your bubble or nothing but just a little warning that subs are well hard for some to come off, they are for me anyway, like I say I'm glad your happy an all that.
Just realised you posted this in April, ages ago, so alot could have changed by then . Sorry
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
motye51 commented on Nicoleg70's status
motye51 commented on savemom's status
Feb 10
motye51 commented on 23 and me.........
Jan 25