suboxone taper day 5
just wondering if any others out there  - I have just recently dropped from 2mg of suboxone 4 x a day to .05 4 x per day and quite frankly I'm sick of it . I don't feel ill, leg cramps ad such are getting better over the last 5 days - shakes i don't know - I have a family tremor that's bad anyway, so hey. its not so bad - but I'm really sick of not sleeping so gonna up it tonight - back to 2 mg just for one small dose -  just to get a good nights sleep. but has anyone jumped off this sort of amount. any good advice for me. I have to work - so I have to be at work. Pharmacy no longer dispensing - small town i have no choice really. Appreciate a comment.    
no? - no comment? - is it really just because I live on the other side of the world - or do you all not give a toss? not problem really I was alone when I started this thing.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
iwantmylifebacknow Still fighting!!! Comment
May 29
motye51 commented on MH Community Mgr's status
May 23
SamHurtsBadd commented on day 9 off subutex and...
May 07