SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Birthright
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Birthright

hello,

i attended a support group for people suffering from chronic illness last year.  as i was cleaning up some piles of papers today i found a handout the facilitator had given out with a poem on that i thought would be helpful to the group.

*Birthright*

Despite illness of body or mind,
in spite of blinding despair or
habitual belief, who you are
is whole.  Let nothing keep you
separate from the truth.  The soul,
illumined from within, longs to
be known for what it is.  Undying,
untouched by fire or the storms of
life, there is a place inside where
stillness and abiding peace reside.
You can ride the breath to go there.
Despite doubt or hopeless turns of
mind, you are not broken.  Spirit
surrounds, embraces, fills you from
the inside out. Release everything
that isn't your true nature. What's
left, the fullness, light, and shadow,
claim all that as your birthright.
Thank You!

Jibby
Hey Binx,
Wow! It actually happened.

I have been craving for something like this to show up here!
Now I don't feel like the only one like this..., well you know what I mean.
Wonderful poem!

And I'd like to add this:

"The divine creative power within us, brings us all that we want with happiness, love and peace","for we have the divine ability to manifest and attract all that we need and desire".
"We deserve to experience divine abundance, for we are a part of God".
Let's trust in ourselves and in the Wisdom that created us, be deeply thankful for all that we've received and enjoy giving to others in the spirit of love and service.

Thank you so much for this contribution.
Many Blessings!
Niko

sorry for the late reply to your comment.  my weeks seem to disappear into each other...

i know i get so mired in the external that i lose sight of what is true and good on the spirit level.

thank you for all you contribute here.  i may not always respond, but i do read through a lot of what everyone posts here.

blessings to you~
binx
UnsureMS Got baptized on Sunday...Go... Comment
wdermage commented on Spongy feeling in fee...
Sep 13
aspentoo Eyes fine again. Definitel... Comment
Sep 09