Checking in!!!
Hello family,

Today is my 7th voice with no voice. During my time with no voice I am learning to listen more. So, I have heard Gods crying for me to get my husband and myself back to him. I also have heard just how hard some of my co-workers have it right now. God told me to get one of them to him as well. So, what I first thought was a nightmare, became a blessing. Although, don't get me wrong am grateful my voice is coming back.

The IRS has sent me 3 emails telling me I qualified for 3 different positions now I am just praying one ask me in for an interview soon. A job there will help me get insurance, and get out of this debt hole I am in. So I guess you could say life is staring to look up.

My only worry is the doctor has me on steroids to help get my voice back. If I have lymes like I believe I am scared my sxs are gonna come back with a vengeance. But I  taking them figuring since the doctors think they know so much, if anything happens maybe they will realize that lymes could be a reality. So, I guess God is still playing a hand in this too. For I know the answers I seek he will give soon.

Now to my friends here!!! How are ya? Any new news? What's life been like? I pray all that are feeling ill feel better before Christmas. I pray those coping with stress have it lifted from them. I pray life gets easier for all, and feels like a blessing from above everyday. Well, don't forget to let me know if ya need prayer I got ya. Let us know your good news to. Good news is always fun to hear. May God bless you all,

Kimberly
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Jul 16
aspen2 commented on aspen2's status
Jul 15
aspen2 is resigning from having ms... Comment
Jul 13