SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Checking in!!!
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Checking in!!!

Hello family,

Today is my 7th voice with no voice. During my time with no voice I am learning to listen more. So, I have heard Gods crying for me to get my husband and myself back to him. I also have heard just how hard some of my co-workers have it right now. God told me to get one of them to him as well. So, what I first thought was a nightmare, became a blessing. Although, don't get me wrong am grateful my voice is coming back.

The IRS has sent me 3 emails telling me I qualified for 3 different positions now I am just praying one ask me in for an interview soon. A job there will help me get insurance, and get out of this debt hole I am in. So I guess you could say life is staring to look up.

My only worry is the doctor has me on steroids to help get my voice back. If I have lymes like I believe I am scared my sxs are gonna come back with a vengeance. But I  taking them figuring since the doctors think they know so much, if anything happens maybe they will realize that lymes could be a reality. So, I guess God is still playing a hand in this too. For I know the answers I seek he will give soon.

Now to my friends here!!! How are ya? Any new news? What's life been like? I pray all that are feeling ill feel better before Christmas. I pray those coping with stress have it lifted from them. I pray life gets easier for all, and feels like a blessing from above everyday. Well, don't forget to let me know if ya need prayer I got ya. Let us know your good news to. Good news is always fun to hear. May God bless you all,

Kimberly
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Lulu54 commented on photo
Dec 17
Lulu54 commented on photo
Dec 17