SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Dr. Garth Nicolson is coming back
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
520 members

Dr. Garth Nicolson is coming back

To All.

Dr. Garth Nicolson is coming back to MedHelp next week to answer your Auto-immune related questions.
He's a leading expert in research and treatment of many difficult to diagnose underlying pathogenic infectious conditions, many of them having affected a great number - if not the majority - of people in Medical Limbo.
So, I'm just giving you the heads up, so you can do some research,prepare some questions, if interested.
For more details go to the Autoimmune Community, for the related post.
Tags: autoimmune, Underlying causes
Thankyou Niko,
I'll be looking forward to this. I just joined this year, so I have not had the pleasure of asking and recving answers from Dr Nicholson.
Maybe he'll give me answers.:)

Thanks again for being so thoughtful and kind to share this info with us!
May the Lord bless you Niko!

Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
Hey Tammy,

You're just so kind yourself!
But thank you for your nice words.
When you mentioned you only joined this year, I had to think for a moment.
It feels like I've "known" you since a long time ago,
and what if we go way back spiritually-as there's no real time element
in the spiritual world- that might help explain it.

Yes, I thought that it would be helpful to share this info, as I have read many of his studies, and I have been totally impressed so far.
Dr. Nicolson is light years ahead in this field.
He has a very interesting website, www.immed.org/ , should you or anyone else want to check it out. I'm sure you will find it very educational, and for many not familiar with his work, an eye opener!

Many Blessings!
Niko
Queenfan is ...still wondering what ... Comment
Jul 22
aspentoo neuro-opthamologist appoint... Comment
Jul 18
wonko baby is just over 6 weeks n... Comment
Jul 18