SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Givening a Shout out
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
520 members

Givening a Shout out

I was told to make sure when I join the forum to give everyone here a shout out.  So, here it goes.  Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.  Glad to be apart of your group.  Please ask of me anything.  I am happy to be able to vent or discuss my frustrations with medicine and neurology in particular.
Hey, right back at you! Welcome. I hope you find this forum helpful. It can get quiet so do not despair...

We are all here to help, listen and just be here for each other.

Jibs
Hello there!
Welcome to our Limbo forum but so sorry you had to find us under the circumstances.
Mrs.Aristotle(Maria) started this forum and I am grateful that she did.

I agree with Jibs that this forum gets quiet but someone will come along to comment with encouragement or advice or just to let you know that they are there for you.

We're like a special little family and this family understands when others do not. There are very loving and knowledgeable members here.:)

So vent,share,ask or whatever you need. That's why we're here!
Some journeys are longer than others.

I'll be lifting you in prayer and wishing the best for you to get answers soon.

Many blessings,
Tammy:)

Well hello,

This forum is truly a special one, but I have come to find many of the forums are wonderful. The people in them all came to them for the same reasons, support and answers. Some do get quite at times but every post that I have posted has been answered by at least one person. Feel free to ask questions, and if you need to PM me.

I am always here to listen, and while I am not a doctor and won't always have the answers you need. I have come to realize just being heard sometimes helps. I also will always be here when your in need of prayer. I believe in prayer, and trust God will give everyone the answers they need. May god bless you,

Kimberly
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Welcome.  I am an irregular, but come when I can. I am no longer in Limboland, but I hope to offer encouragement and suggestions to others who are.
Hey sennefer. Welcome to our group.

I'm one of the few- who managed to "escape from Alcatraz", metaphorically
speaking, naturally.
If there's one "contra" guy here, I'm him. I believe in Miracles, in the Impossible and I don't buy easily in many established concepts as I view them as controversial or as memes.
Prayer and Meditation keep me connected to my Source,
and this empowers me to seek and find the Truth, something very rare these days, when looking for answers, specially when it comes to serious medical issues, not for my own any more, but for others.
Blessings.
Niko

aspentoo EMG/NCS - check. Normal. ... Comment
Aug 19
Lulu54 commented on I'm pregnant!
Aug 16
wonko commented on I'm pregnant!
Aug 15