SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Happy Thanksgiving!
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Happy Thanksgiving!

for those of you celebrating this week, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a peaceful day!

Love Jibs
Thank you Jibs!
I wish you a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving too and I hope all is going well for you and that the Turkey day menu is a tasty one!

Happy Thanksgiving to All and big wishes for blessings to be revealed!

Grateful and blessed,
Tammy:)

;o) Thanks and same to you.
Thanks jibbs,

Happy thanksgiving to you as well. Just wanted to also remind everyone who does celebrate, remember today is a day to be grateful for all we have. Many people out there don't have all they need, and would love to be where we are. Be grateful for the roof over your head, the food on your table, your family and friends, and the very breathe you get to breath. Give all glory to God, for he made it all possible.

I will be also giving thanks for these forums on Medhelp. Without these forums I never would have thought of Lyme disease as a possibility. Who knows soon I maybe grateful for true answers. Praying for you all always. May God be with ya and keep those traveling safe,
Kimberly
Happy ThanksGiving to All!

May you all be Blessed with the Gift of giving and receiving Thanks
Every Day of the Year.
In  Appreciation  and Gratitude of what Nature, God and the Universe provide, we offer our Thanks.
In giving the opportunity to others to experience this as well, we accept their thanks, for  any of our contributions in helping our Brothers and Sisters
in this world.
God Bless!
Niko
UnsureMS Got baptized on Sunday...Go... Comment
wdermage commented on Spongy feeling in fee...
Sep 13
aspentoo Eyes fine again. Definitel... Comment
Sep 09