Happy Thanksgiving!

for those of you celebrating this week, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a peaceful day!

Love Jibs
Thank you Jibs!
I wish you a Happy and blessed Thanksgiving too and I hope all is going well for you and that the Turkey day menu is a tasty one!

Happy Thanksgiving to All and big wishes for blessings to be revealed!

Grateful and blessed,
Tammy:)

;o) Thanks and same to you.
Thanks jibbs,

Happy thanksgiving to you as well. Just wanted to also remind everyone who does celebrate, remember today is a day to be grateful for all we have. Many people out there don't have all they need, and would love to be where we are. Be grateful for the roof over your head, the food on your table, your family and friends, and the very breathe you get to breath. Give all glory to God, for he made it all possible.

I will be also giving thanks for these forums on Medhelp. Without these forums I never would have thought of Lyme disease as a possibility. Who knows soon I maybe grateful for true answers. Praying for you all always. May God be with ya and keep those traveling safe,
Kimberly
Happy ThanksGiving to All!

May you all be Blessed with the Gift of giving and receiving Thanks
Every Day of the Year.
In  Appreciation  and Gratitude of what Nature, God and the Universe provide, we offer our Thanks.
In giving the opportunity to others to experience this as well, we accept their thanks, for  any of our contributions in helping our Brothers and Sisters
in this world.
God Bless!
Niko
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspentoo Livin' the fog ;) Comment
Feb 12
aspentoo commented on suspiciouscombo's status
Feb 11
aspentoo commented on cjtmn's status
Feb 08