SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Hi all!
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
531 members

Hi all!

I am sorry I haven't been around as much! I hope everyone is as well as they can be...or BETTER!

We just completed an out of state move and job transfers. It's been a big deal for our family and been exhausting me. Now, it's the holiday season. I am thinking of you all often... I have read some but have a lot of catching up to do.  How are you?

Much love and hugs,
~Barb
Hi sweetie,

Happy Holidays! I am glad you are done with your move and transfers.

Hope you are well.

Love Jibs
How are you my dear? Are you doing "ok"?

i am so, so. Dealing with fatigue. Recently had a sleep study done and have to call doc back for results. He talked about meds but wanted to see if there is something else going on..I am sleeping 9-10 hours and still tired. Darn MS..Anyhoot other than that can not complain....

How about you? Busy Bee , I take it?

Jibs
Hi Barb

I was just thinking of you and wondered if the move was complete.  I am sure it took alot out of you but it is done and now you have a new place to explore!  

Glad it went well and just how did the holidays get here so fast!  LOL

Be well and good to hear from you

Tracy
I am a busy bee... I am struggling with some fatigue and symptoms but nothing like that first year. I need to find a new neuro... I seem to be procrastinating though. I guess, it's my way of saying "I have had enough!"  

Thank you Tracy and Jibby...please send me private notes if you need me for anything. I get those messages right away.  I will try not to be so distant now that we are getting settled.

Many hugs,
~Barb
aspen2 commented on aspen2's status
May 23
aspen2 commented on Plegridy: 3.5 Hours t...
May 22
aspen2 MS research project 2 under... Comment
May 19