In need of support/prayer
Today I feel lost. My health program called to tell me that they don't have a neuro anymore under them. So my journey to a dxs may come to a halt. I am still waiting on my bloodwork, and prayerful that something comes from that. But I doubt much help will come from just the bloodwork. The program said to maybe pay for a neuro myself. I can't afford one, nor can I afford insurance right now. I live paycheck to paycheck with my husband.

This is why I am calling on prayer. Or whatever support I can get. Advice on maybe where to try next. I mean the only other option I know of, I would have to come up with 25 to 30 percent of the bill on my own. I am lost and want answers.

I am trying to stay faithful that everything is for a reason. But it's been hard these last few months. I have applied for many jobs. One with IRS if I can get on there I would maybe one day have medical and enough to afford it. Just please what ever advice you can give it will be greatly appreciated. Also, everyone's prayers are appreciated.

Lost and confused
Kimberly
Oh hun so sorry about this. I hate the system in the states its pants. We moan about our FREE system but we have access to every specialist.

OK I think you need to see someone about maybe Lupus or rheumatoid.

Also could you afford a visit to a homeopath?

I think we need Niko. Can you contact him by message direct, as he is a master of knowledge and I am sure will help you....

I will prayer for you and hope you get answers.

The thing is can you try something GO GLUTEN FREE.

Keep a diary.

Before you start write down your symptoms.....

Then go gluten free, and see if this helps. If it does it points to inflammation....

It wont cost you anything.

Also up your Vit D as well.

I am really so fed up of USA and their insurance and stuff...its pants.

xxxx big hugs...xxx
Hi there,

I am saying a prayer for you sweetie. I know this must be hard for you. hang in there okay...I do not know what else to say..I do have insurance yet can not manage to pay my deductible and coinsurance or whatever.

I too live paycheck to paycheck and it stinks.. I have a never ending bill with my nuero and lord forbid he order another MRI as I am still paying for the last one.

Be strong..we are with you. Lots of prayers and hugs to you

Jibby
Thanks ya, I truly took a hit. But hopefully the blood work shows something cause then maybe the doctor will send me to a rheumatist. My family took a even harder hit too.

I have been looking into gluten free, I maybe able to I am gonna slowly turn to that. Cause whatever diet I do my husband is stuck going along with. I have already increased my vit. D at times of flare ups, because my neuro last time. He made me also increase calcuim during flare ups. I am on vit. B12 for the rest of my life, due to them at first thinking it was a defiency.

I have gotten some good advice from the MS forum about places to try to get on. But truly I am tired of this country health system too. Women who have children can get all the help they need easily. Yet becuase I have been careful not to have a child that I can't afford I get no help. I am always making just a little to much.

Even my husband is paying the price for the health system. He has three teeth that need surgical extraction. We are getting him on his dental, I pray we can afford the bill.

Sorry, I just feel so lost. I am in debt 1800 dollars because two months ago my husband and me got sick at the same time. We took out a loan, and borrowed money to pay our bills. Now hours are getting cut, and life isn't getting easier.

I am grateful I have ya to turn to. I will continue to try to see the purpose behind all this. One good thing is I think my flare up is fading out. Anyways thanks agian. Everyone's prayers are truly appreciated.

Prayerful,
Kimberly
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspen2 commented on 5 Months In...and sti...
Apr 27
aspen2 commented on aspen2's status
Apr 16
aspen2 1.5 weeks in; no site react... Comment
Apr 13