SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
In need of support/prayer
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

In need of support/prayer

Today I feel lost. My health program called to tell me that they don't have a neuro anymore under them. So my journey to a dxs may come to a halt. I am still waiting on my bloodwork, and prayerful that something comes from that. But I doubt much help will come from just the bloodwork. The program said to maybe pay for a neuro myself. I can't afford one, nor can I afford insurance right now. I live paycheck to paycheck with my husband.

This is why I am calling on prayer. Or whatever support I can get. Advice on maybe where to try next. I mean the only other option I know of, I would have to come up with 25 to 30 percent of the bill on my own. I am lost and want answers.

I am trying to stay faithful that everything is for a reason. But it's been hard these last few months. I have applied for many jobs. One with IRS if I can get on there I would maybe one day have medical and enough to afford it. Just please what ever advice you can give it will be greatly appreciated. Also, everyone's prayers are appreciated.

Lost and confused
Kimberly
Oh hun so sorry about this. I hate the system in the states its pants. We moan about our FREE system but we have access to every specialist.

OK I think you need to see someone about maybe Lupus or rheumatoid.

Also could you afford a visit to a homeopath?

I think we need Niko. Can you contact him by message direct, as he is a master of knowledge and I am sure will help you....

I will prayer for you and hope you get answers.

The thing is can you try something GO GLUTEN FREE.

Keep a diary.

Before you start write down your symptoms.....

Then go gluten free, and see if this helps. If it does it points to inflammation....

It wont cost you anything.

Also up your Vit D as well.

I am really so fed up of USA and their insurance and stuff...its pants.

xxxx big hugs...xxx
Hi there,

I am saying a prayer for you sweetie. I know this must be hard for you. hang in there okay...I do not know what else to say..I do have insurance yet can not manage to pay my deductible and coinsurance or whatever.

I too live paycheck to paycheck and it stinks.. I have a never ending bill with my nuero and lord forbid he order another MRI as I am still paying for the last one.

Be strong..we are with you. Lots of prayers and hugs to you

Jibby
Thanks ya, I truly took a hit. But hopefully the blood work shows something cause then maybe the doctor will send me to a rheumatist. My family took a even harder hit too.

I have been looking into gluten free, I maybe able to I am gonna slowly turn to that. Cause whatever diet I do my husband is stuck going along with. I have already increased my vit. D at times of flare ups, because my neuro last time. He made me also increase calcuim during flare ups. I am on vit. B12 for the rest of my life, due to them at first thinking it was a defiency.

I have gotten some good advice from the MS forum about places to try to get on. But truly I am tired of this country health system too. Women who have children can get all the help they need easily. Yet becuase I have been careful not to have a child that I can't afford I get no help. I am always making just a little to much.

Even my husband is paying the price for the health system. He has three teeth that need surgical extraction. We are getting him on his dental, I pray we can afford the bill.

Sorry, I just feel so lost. I am in debt 1800 dollars because two months ago my husband and me got sick at the same time. We took out a loan, and borrowed money to pay our bills. Now hours are getting cut, and life isn't getting easier.

I am grateful I have ya to turn to. I will continue to try to see the purpose behind all this. One good thing is I think my flare up is fading out. Anyways thanks agian. Everyone's prayers are truly appreciated.

Prayerful,
Kimberly
aspentoo commented on Quixotic1's status
My never ending story up to date :)... Blank
Apr 17 by Dagun
wonko commented on Lynniepooh's status
Apr 17