SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Just checking in...
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Just checking in...

Hello second family,

First off sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have been pretty sick for the last four months. I think I am finally feeling a bit better, and well life is getting better all the way around. I am gonna get to start a job at the IRS between now and April. My husband has quit smoking bud. He is now trying to sing for The Lord. He did a christ mix of Oh Donna, if anyone wants to hear it just message me and i will send you the link. We are still struggling finically, but God is good and life is getting better.

Next, I just want to know how everyone is. I really would love to maybe give advice to those in need or pray for those who are going through hard times. I would also love to hear any good news from anyone. Any new dxs, or anything that you are grateful for at all. Well, can't wait to hear from everyone but until then I will be praying for ya.

May God Bless You,
Kimberly
Hey Kimberly,
I'm so glad to see your post!! And happy you're getting the IRS job
plus your husband quitting weed and you feeling better!

For some reason there been no activity in our group here.
I'll catch up with you later, as I'm still at work.

You are just so kind and loving!
God Bless you and your entire family!
Love and Hugs!
Niko
Hey Niko,

Yeah, I have been checking the group for awhile now and noticed the non activity. I have just been praying it is because everyone is doing wonderful, and just have to busy to stop by.

I pray all is well for you. Thanks for responding and remember to take timeout from work to enjoy life once and awhile. May God be with you and your entire family,

Kimberly
ILADVOCATE empowered and advocating fo... Comment
Sep 01
johnniebear commented on Latest MRI report
Aug 27
brainfried commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
Aug 27