Nerves ,
I have to many problems all at once . It started Jan 2013 , Everything happening on the left side of body . My left side of ear , has to 2 sounds , hissing and roaring sound , had a ear test , I have Meniere's Disease lost hearing .  At the same time , My left side of face , it's numb and tingles comes and goes , actually I can feel it now ( cheek and sometimes on the chin ) .  On the left side of my mouth ...drooping and sometime drools . My left arm from elbow to hand it's in pain (especially joints ) . Im getting to think it's nerves , anxiety , stress . I had Xray for my left arm , it's not broken and MRI to my head all Normal .  Plus I have other health issues .  It will NOT be till May 2013 before I get to a doctor . It's been 2 months now and I'm still waiting to find out why this is happening .
    Your input is appreciated .......
Hi justme02130.

It is difficult to establish anything conclusive in the absence of a clinical examination, as the symptoms you mention are not specific to one condition.
My suspicion is that it involves your neurology, specifically the right side of the brain, which controls the left side of your head and body.
The static nature of MRIs, does not allow for proper blood flow analysis, which to my opinion is a big limitation.
I have no idea where you live, but if you live in the USA, checkout Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) using gamma rays and it looks at brain activity & how the brain actually works.

Has your immune system been compromised before the onset of your problems by trauma, surgery, loss, infection etc.?
Have you been checked for any viral infections like  EBV or any HerpesVirus infection?

It would be wise, while you're waiting for your next appointment, to get a few things ruled out and to implement some changes that may help you.

You may do a self-test for allergy/sensitivity/intolerance testing, called
Dr. Coca's Pulse test. It's a free download.
Reducing salt intake is usually recommended for Meniere's, as it may
help retain less fluids in the inner ear.
Avoid stimulants like alcohol, caffeine etc.
Consider looking into Early Vestibular Physical Therapy Rehabilitation,
as a way to reduce symptoms and manage Meniere's  better.

Remember though, Meniere's diagnosis is one of exclusion of other causes.
There are no specific tests available to diagnose Meniere's Disease.

There may be a connection to all your symptoms with Meniere's.
This is just my own speculation that swelling of tissues or membranes of the inner ear, may contribute to obstruction  of neuronal pathways and/or compression of regions of the brain  increasing internal pressure, thus upsetting its delicate functionality.

Also, you may consider to do some Meditation, Yoga, Reiki, EFT to help you distress. Stress is very common with conditions similar to yours
and it is very vital that you do whatever possible to alleviate stress.
Therapy is my preferred area of work, so please look into the above suggestion. It will make a big difference in your prognosis.
If you need any more details please don't hesitate to contact me by posting here or by messaging me.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes!
Niko

PS
Note: This is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspentoo commented on cjtmn's status
aspentoo commented on Corriel's status
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Feb 08