SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Night burning sensation
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Night burning sensation

My girlfriend have facing  a weird problem. When she go to bed in night for sleep she feels strong burning sensation.Suddenly temperature of  her legs go so high and she cant tolerate the pain. For this reason she cant sleep tight in night and the rate of depression is increasing day by day. I read a lot in web and find a term Presthesia,which symptoms are similar with the symptoms of my gf. Im worried about her.I ove her a lot.Please help me..What should i do now??  
Hi and welcome to our group.

Firstly DONT PANIC ok. It could be something and nothing ok.

We need more information.

How old is she?
When did this start?

Has anything happened lately has she been sick, had an accident anything.

Has she been complaining of anything lately, just tired more often, achey (achy), anything you can think of.

It does sound like Paresthesia but it could be caused by many things.

I have this every night for 6 years and i am still here ok.x

Whatever you do, do NOT feed her anxiety ok.

Big hugs. Maria.
She  is 20 years old..As far as i know may be this starts from 3-4 Months.No she did not gone through from any accident.
so is everything is normal with you.u lead a normal life with this.do u take any medication for that??
Pls tell me what shoul i ask her that will confarm that she is surviving with Paresthesia....Um reacting normally and try to take care of her more than before...!!
Hi you need to ask her what other symptoms she has ok. She must have more then the night burning I would be sure of that.

You are a good boyfriend caring for her.

It does sound like a nerve problem but they can be caused from viruses as well.

Ask her if there is anything else bothering her with symptoms ok. Maria
Dagun wishes you all, happy Easter! Comment
1 hr ago
wonko commented on Lynniepooh's status
My never ending story up to date :)...
16 hrs ago by Dagun