SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
OT- Prayers for those in Conn.
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

OT- Prayers for those in Conn.

Although I have no immediate connection with anyone involved with the horribe tragedy that took place in Newtown, Conn. last Friday, other than just being a human being on this earth,  my heart hurts. It hurts beyond words.

I have watched as these families, friends, and the community that have suffered a great loss. All I can do is cry for them. I will not even pretend to say I can understand what they are going through but can just say I am lost for them, pray for them and admire them in this darkest time to see how they have the strength, the courage and love as a community to try to begin to move on.

I give them my prayers, my thughts, my sympathy to each and evey one of them. I am inspired by their strength, courage and love. They have lost beautifal little children and wonderful brave individuals who truly gave their lives trying to save them. God Bless

Love Jenny
It truly was an event that touched everyone. Those innocence souls lives were cut short at such a young age. My son is only 7 and I can't imagine how I would handle losing him. The families of those darling angels have showed so much strength in a time when most of us would be weak. I have been praying for them nonstop since the day it happened.

I also have been praying for the families of the teachers who gave their lives trying to save the children. None of us know how we would react in a moment like that, but I believe those individuals acted as true heros would. They were courageous in the midst of death, and I am grateful that so many have began to honor them. They were true heros and the world has lost some true angels.

But now I must take the time to ask everyone to please pray for the shooters family as well. I know it is hard to feel sympathy for the evil that did this horrible act. But his brother has lost his mother and his brother in the sane day. Then to add to the pain was held for questioning after finding out about this tragic event. I can't begin to imagine the pain the hurt and questions running through his head as well. So please pray for him as well.

I must admit I can't hold back the tears as I think about all the families that have lost a big part of them in this tragic shooting. The families of the victims and the family of the shooter all have my prayers. May God be with each and everyone of them, and the many other people that were connect to this tragic shooting. Cuase we must not forget the ones who survived, the police who were on the scene, and the community in a whole they need prayer too. May God help them to move on from this but not forget the angels who were lost. May God be with them all.

With sincere love,
Kimberly
Ditto ;o)
Jibs and Kimberly,
I'm a little late replying, none the less, the families and all the lives that have been changed by this have been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Thanks Jibs for starting this and I agree with you and Kimberly.
May the Lord bless you both and all involved.
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)  
Well said.  I feel the same. My daughter is the same age as the children who lost their lives last Friday. I just cried for them and their families.  It is truly incomprehensible.
UnsureMS Got baptized on Sunday...Go... Comment
Sep 18
wdermage commented on Spongy feeling in fee...
Sep 13
aspentoo Eyes fine again. Definitel... Comment
Sep 09