Prayers are heard
Hi second family,

A bit back I post asking for prayer and support. I want to say thanks to all who prayed for me. Today The Lord answered one of my prayers. I called my old nuero to ask if he would donate his services to me. Not many doctors would say yes to this. Payment plans maybe, but nothing comes free of charge. Today the my old nuero proved this wrong. He is gonna continue to care for me free of charge. He wants to help me get answers.

Thank The Lord and rejoice in his mercy and grace. This news today gave me hope and made my faith grow. I had to share this news with everyone who was there for me in my time of need. Never give up on your prayers answers will come your way

May god bless you all,
Kimberly
Oh i am so pleased for you Kimberley, see there is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to believe. xxxxx
I truly feel alot lighter knowing that I found help. The amazing part is it took only one call. This is at least one stress off my shoulders. I pray your recovery is going well. I know sometimes recovery can be just as hard as the search for answers. Thanks for your generous support.

Kimberly
Kimberly,
I'm so happy for you and I am rejoicing with you.
Our Lord is so faithful to supply all our needs and a lot of our wants.:)
Still praying you will get answers soon!
My journey is still on going.  I have a neuro appt this Friday 11/2. They will sx some tests for HSP etc.  This appt is for one I had to cancel while I was attending my mom before her passing.
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
Well I will be praying for you as well. Every prayer counts on this journey to answers. The Lord shall provide though you just have to have faith. I am learning now through these hard times all I need is to turn to God and ask. My sxs somewhat are fading. I think I am slowly heading out of this flare up.

I am praying for your appt with the nuero. May God be with you let me know how it goes.

Kimberly
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Aug 23
UnsureMS Prays you know God Has You,... Comment
Aug 03
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Jul 16