SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Prayers are heard
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Prayers are heard

Hi second family,

A bit back I post asking for prayer and support. I want to say thanks to all who prayed for me. Today The Lord answered one of my prayers. I called my old nuero to ask if he would donate his services to me. Not many doctors would say yes to this. Payment plans maybe, but nothing comes free of charge. Today the my old nuero proved this wrong. He is gonna continue to care for me free of charge. He wants to help me get answers.

Thank The Lord and rejoice in his mercy and grace. This news today gave me hope and made my faith grow. I had to share this news with everyone who was there for me in my time of need. Never give up on your prayers answers will come your way

May god bless you all,
Kimberly
Oh i am so pleased for you Kimberley, see there is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to believe. xxxxx
I truly feel alot lighter knowing that I found help. The amazing part is it took only one call. This is at least one stress off my shoulders. I pray your recovery is going well. I know sometimes recovery can be just as hard as the search for answers. Thanks for your generous support.

Kimberly
Kimberly,
I'm so happy for you and I am rejoicing with you.
Our Lord is so faithful to supply all our needs and a lot of our wants.:)
Still praying you will get answers soon!
My journey is still on going.  I have a neuro appt this Friday 11/2. They will sx some tests for HSP etc.  This appt is for one I had to cancel while I was attending my mom before her passing.
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
Well I will be praying for you as well. Every prayer counts on this journey to answers. The Lord shall provide though you just have to have faith. I am learning now through these hard times all I need is to turn to God and ask. My sxs somewhat are fading. I think I am slowly heading out of this flare up.

I am praying for your appt with the nuero. May God be with you let me know how it goes.

Kimberly
Cache916 commented on Faith through the sto...
UnsureMS Still waiting on unemployme... Comment
Faith through the storms
13 hrs ago by UnsureMS