SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Sorry I have been missing
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sorry I have been missing

Hey All-

Sorry I have been "absent" on the board lately. I am having a really hard time lately. Not feeling good, overwhelmed with work and choices right now....I will try to re-engage soon!

Love Jibs
3 Comments
Blank
551343_tn?1350880995
Hi jibby I wondered where you were.

It could be your copaxone, a few MSERS tell me that the stuff can make you feel a bit depressed and poopy to start with.

If you need to chat hun, you know where I am. xxx mariaxx
Blank
2012515_tn?1353879125
Jibs,
I'm wishing you better days ahead and I will be lifting you in prayer.
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
Blank
1760800_tn?1406757051
Hi Sweetie

I am sorry you are feeling over whelmed -  When you need us you know we are right here for you.  Be well

Hugs and Love
Tracy
Blank
Recent Activity
5265383_tn?1380059282
Blank
aspentoo commented on Limbo update December...
Dec 23
5112396_tn?1378021583
Blank
immisceo commented on Limbo update December...
Dec 23
5265383_tn?1380059282
Blank
Fourth appointment with neuro resul...
Dec 22 by aspentoo
MedHelp Health Answers