SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
Upcoming MRI...
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

Upcoming MRI...

Hello to ALL my limbo friends & family.
I finally have a brain mri w/wo contrast scheduled for this Wed.Nov.14.  It has been a year and 3mths since the last one and it was without contrast.
My neuro said if there is no changes then he will not send it to the MS specialist and they will be no need for me to see him unless I have new sx's etc. My old mri only had 7 lesions only 3 questionable for MS but nonetheless to worry over.

So,now we'll wait and see what plans the Lord has for the mri results and other than that I will hang in Limbo and keep working on the Celiac issues,which I'm doing well on controlling w/cutting out gluten & wheat.

I'm still sad and dealing with the loss of my mom passing 3 weeks ago but trying to stay positive and grateful for the time I had her here.  God is still so good to me.He knows the plan He has for me and I will continue to trust Him!

All prayers during my Mom's passing was and still is very much appreciated.
May the Lord bless you ALL!
Tammy:)
I am so sorry about your Mom!  It must be hard, on top of what you are already dealing with. I will pray that you get answers soon.
Thankyou Rico,
The encouragement and prayers are so very much recv'd!
I know the Lord has used you in many ways to help others esp.for Lymes info and I know He will bless you.:)
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy
Hi hun, good luck on wednesday. Thinking of you xxxx mariaxxx
I had to reschedule my MRI for next Wed due to having an upper respiratory infection.
I will update everyone next week.
Thanks to all for prayers and good thoughts!
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
I guess it's hard to hold still in the MRI if you're coughing and sneezing.  Sorry to hear you're sick.  I hope the MRI goes smoothly next week.  Happy Thanksgiving!
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Dec 18
Lulu54 commented on photo
Dec 17
Lulu54 commented on photo
Dec 17