Upcoming MRI...
Hello to ALL my limbo friends & family.
I finally have a brain mri w/wo contrast scheduled for this Wed.Nov.14.  It has been a year and 3mths since the last one and it was without contrast.
My neuro said if there is no changes then he will not send it to the MS specialist and they will be no need for me to see him unless I have new sx's etc. My old mri only had 7 lesions only 3 questionable for MS but nonetheless to worry over.

So,now we'll wait and see what plans the Lord has for the mri results and other than that I will hang in Limbo and keep working on the Celiac issues,which I'm doing well on controlling w/cutting out gluten & wheat.

I'm still sad and dealing with the loss of my mom passing 3 weeks ago but trying to stay positive and grateful for the time I had her here.  God is still so good to me.He knows the plan He has for me and I will continue to trust Him!

All prayers during my Mom's passing was and still is very much appreciated.
May the Lord bless you ALL!
Tammy:)
I am so sorry about your Mom!  It must be hard, on top of what you are already dealing with. I will pray that you get answers soon.
Thankyou Rico,
The encouragement and prayers are so very much recv'd!
I know the Lord has used you in many ways to help others esp.for Lymes info and I know He will bless you.:)
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy
Hi hun, good luck on wednesday. Thinking of you xxxx mariaxxx
I had to reschedule my MRI for next Wed due to having an upper respiratory infection.
I will update everyone next week.
Thanks to all for prayers and good thoughts!
Hugs and blessings,
Tammy:)
I guess it's hard to hold still in the MRI if you're coughing and sneezing.  Sorry to hear you're sick.  I hope the MRI goes smoothly next week.  Happy Thanksgiving!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspen2 Copaxone 40 now available i... Comment
Nov 23
oddeyedcat joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Aug 23