SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
calf enlargement
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

calf enlargement

last January Ive encountered right leg got swell, i go to my doctor and was diagnosed as cillulitis, the i took antibiotic for ten day the swelling was gone, but ive nontice that on my right calf was still big compare to the left, then i consulted my doctor ive got my bloodtest result all normal my creatinine was normal, even my cardio test was normal, im overweight for 50 pounds and has a fatty liver my sgpt was 80.thers is no pain on the enlarge right calf im bother with the size atleast 2 inches bigger from compare to left,  what are the other causes of calf enlargement.
Recent Activity
Blank
wdermage commented on Spongy feeling in fee...
Sep 13
5265383_tn?1380059282
Blank
aspentoo Eyes fine again. Definitel... Comment
Sep 09
428506_tn?1296560999
Blank
wonko Baby turns 3 months tomorro... Comment
Sep 03
MedHelp Health Answers