SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
fibromialgia and a tummy tuck (spelling wrong) lol
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

I have been to so many doctors i cant even tell you how many. finally was diagnosed with this big word. I was put on lyrica and it made me feel like i wanted to kill myself. dr took me off of it and all thoes feeling went away. i have been dealing with this for 12 years. doctors taged me as a pain pill seeker. i have never been adicted to anything in my life. so irritating. now i have had a tummy tuck that was medicaly nessary due to a seroma that went from hip to hip. Life has just gotten worse and worse. i hurt so bad some days that all i can do is cry. i have 4 children and they all are so loving and keep telling me that it is going to be ok. After the tummy tuck sex drive has completly gone by by! so on top of hurting all the time i feel like i am loosing my husband!!!!!!
100%
 (1) 
help
0%
 (0) 
someone who is going threw the same
1 Member voted
1 Comment
Hi baby_grl_404.

Welcome to the forum and our little group.
I wasn't very sure about the vote, but I voted for help, hoping that
you meant members voting for offering you help.

Was the tummy tuck procedure itself uneventful?
Were you made aware of the possible risks?
And have you discussed these issues at any point after the surgery with any of the doctors?

There are many things you can do about fibromyalgia.
I'm not sure about any damage you may have sustained from the
tummy tuck, as I don't have enough details to go by.
Sex life s***s when you have substantial pain and a low libido
because of medications, the condition itself and now the possible added symptoms from the tummy tuck.
It must be frustrating going for a procedure for improvement (to look and feel sexier and more desirableand to take care of your seroma), only to find out
that things  are actually worse.
Normally a seroma develops after surgery. What caused it in your case?

If your husband loves you, you have nothing to fear.
Just try to please him sexually whichever way is easiest for you,
without experiencing much discomfort. Oral sex might work for you(and for him lol!) better.
I hope you're OK with me referring openly to these matters.
Then in due time you will feel better and hopefully your sex drive will return and your pain will better controlled.
Just do a search for IWILLDOTHIS, using medhelp's search engine, and it will bring you to a thread that I started a while back with many holistic and natural ways to deal better with Fibromyalgia.
Things will get better, just have faith and please don't torture yourself,
worrying about things you can't do much about, but be open to do things that will make a difference.
Please post again soon!
Blessings!
Niko
aspentoo commented on Quixotic1's status
My never ending story up to date :)... Blank
21 hrs ago by Dagun
wonko commented on Lynniepooh's status
Apr 17