hi im new
i  suffer pains in arms and legs every day but doctors always send me away without ever doing anything they are useless also i got a brain injury when i was nine and i suffer memory loss and i have to cope evry day on my own dotors dont do anything about that either my eye is funny and i got asthma and suffer deafness in my left ear i just always feel on my own nobody knows what i go through every day

welcome to this forum. what type of brain injury ddid you suffer from when you were 9? To e a better understanding have you been seeing any doctors? and if so what type? It would be great if you could explain a litle about your situation and your symptoms to us..

JibJen
Hi and welcome.

When you say pains in your arms and legs can you be more specific?

For example I get pain in my legs but it is nerve pain, and a deep ache into my bones like I have massive flu.

It is easier to help if you could feel up to it and let us know a bit more, when it started. I am sorry you had a bad time when you were so young.

I take it the brain injury is responsible for the memory and the partial deafness.

Anyway could you let us have a bit more about the pain, does it start first thing when you get up for example, is it worse on walking, exercise, heat, stress ok.

Thanks and again welcome. Mariaxxx
hi maria i find it hard to descibe things i get it any time of day and some days are worse than others like today i can cope with walking my german shepherd but other days the pain so bad i cant walk or even lift a pencil i cant do my art when it really bad or walk my dog i try to rest so i can walk my dog but when it bad i just let her out the garden till i feel better luckily that doesnt happen too often or i would have to give the dog to someone else as big dogs need lots of walks my arm sore right now so it a bit hard to type i sorry i cant describe it any better i walk my dog every day  and just cope with the pain but on a really bad day  i cant cope it so bad
i see my gp doctor they never do anything i also went for test at hospital for pains in arms and legs where they electricute me but they say nothing wrong with my arms and legs i got hit on head when i was nine
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
aspen2 commented on cjtmn's status
Jun 14
sllowe Have a safe and blessed Mem... Comment
May 27
aspen2 commented on aspen2's status
May 23