SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
hi im new
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
521 members

hi im new

i  suffer pains in arms and legs every day but doctors always send me away without ever doing anything they are useless also i got a brain injury when i was nine and i suffer memory loss and i have to cope evry day on my own dotors dont do anything about that either my eye is funny and i got asthma and suffer deafness in my left ear i just always feel on my own nobody knows what i go through every day

welcome to this forum. what type of brain injury ddid you suffer from when you were 9? To e a better understanding have you been seeing any doctors? and if so what type? It would be great if you could explain a litle about your situation and your symptoms to us..

JibJen
Hi and welcome.

When you say pains in your arms and legs can you be more specific?

For example I get pain in my legs but it is nerve pain, and a deep ache into my bones like I have massive flu.

It is easier to help if you could feel up to it and let us know a bit more, when it started. I am sorry you had a bad time when you were so young.

I take it the brain injury is responsible for the memory and the partial deafness.

Anyway could you let us have a bit more about the pain, does it start first thing when you get up for example, is it worse on walking, exercise, heat, stress ok.

Thanks and again welcome. Mariaxxx
hi maria i find it hard to descibe things i get it any time of day and some days are worse than others like today i can cope with walking my german shepherd but other days the pain so bad i cant walk or even lift a pencil i cant do my art when it really bad or walk my dog i try to rest so i can walk my dog but when it bad i just let her out the garden till i feel better luckily that doesnt happen too often or i would have to give the dog to someone else as big dogs need lots of walks my arm sore right now so it a bit hard to type i sorry i cant describe it any better i walk my dog every day  and just cope with the pain but on a really bad day  i cant cope it so bad
i see my gp doctor they never do anything i also went for test at hospital for pains in arms and legs where they electricute me but they say nothing wrong with my arms and legs i got hit on head when i was nine
UnsureMS Got baptized on Sunday...Go... Comment
wdermage commented on Spongy feeling in fee...
Sep 13
aspentoo Eyes fine again. Definitel... Comment
Sep 09