SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
pins & needles
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
520 members

pins & needles

Ive been diagnosed by my doctor on Neuropatic pain, first ive experience pins & needles on my feet, legs, shoulder, neck, face & head, im thinking of a stroke or heart attack but after a series of test such as neck ultrasound. doppler study, mri/mra,2d echo,ekg and series of blood test it shows all normal....so it shows that the pins & needles was a neuropatic pain.....so i take a vitamins which is for B1 B6 & B12.....ive also ask my doctor for an xray they found aout that i had a straigthening of the lumbar lordotic curvature denoting to muscle spasm and straigthening of the cervical lordotic curvature denoting to muscle spasm.it almost a year but sometimes the pins & needles is still there, it will gone a couple of months then again back for a week.....my questions was is still ther any posible problem why this pain still there?
Hi arfe.
Welcome to the forum.

Have your D3 and minerals (tissue analysis for minerals) checked.
B12 sublingual in Methylo-cobalamin (or hydroxocobalamin) is  recommended.
If you're on the the cyano-cobalamin B12, you may be getting affected by the cyanide portion of  it, as it can combine with potassium in your body to synthesize potassium cyonide, a very toxic poison which in turn releases hydrogen cyanide.
This is a very dangerous toxic gas that interferes with the ability of organs and systems of the body to use oxygen. Most vulnerable are the central nervous system, the cardiovascular system and the respiratory system.
More later! gtg!
Niko
Do you know what the degree of your cervical curve is now?
The causes of loss of the natural cervical curvature are associated with :
a. disc degeneration
b. hereditary conditions
c. injury/trauma
d. infections or degenerative diseases.

Did your doctor find the cause? if not, then she/he must rule out the above common causes completely, by process of elimination.

My suspicion though is that since the Cervical nerves can become irritated, inflamed or pinched, because of vertebral subluxations ( a slightly mis-aligned vertebra causing nerve pressure) causing head, neck, face, shoulder, elbow, arm, wrist, hand and finger pain, pins and needles, but NOT directly affecting legs and feet, then there must be other causative factors present.

Please give me more details regarding the exact location of your neuropathic pain, numbness, pins & needles, along with any other
information you consider important. Past injuries, infections, trauma,
current fitness level, diet, medications, etc.

I have studied spinal/postural issues, as Lordosis runs in my family, so I have taken a direct interest in it.

Take care,
Niko
hre are the result of my xray:
1.Examination:PARANASAL SINUSES,CALDWELLS,WATER & LATERAL X
Findings: Paranasal sinuses are well aerated, nasal septum is at the midline, visualized bones are intact.
Impression: Negative study
2.Examination:THORACIC SPINE AP & LATERAL X
Findings: Vertebral heights and disc spaces are maintained, pedicles and laminae are intact, No lythic scerotic are seen.
Impression: Negative study.
3.Examination:LUMBAR-SPINE,AP & LATERAL-X
Findings: Vertebral heights and disc space are maintained, Pedicles and Laminae are maintained., There is straightening of the lumbar lordotic curvature.
Impression: Straightening of the Lumbar Lordotic Curvature Denoting muscle spasm.
4.Examination: CERVICAL SPINE, AP AND LATERAL X
Findings:
Vertebral heights and disc space are maintained, Pedicles and Laminae are maintained., There is straightening of the cervical lordotic curvature.
Impression: Straightening of the Cervical Lordotic Curvature Denoting muscle spasm.
I had a Regular check upo with my Nero and Cardio all test are normal, can you suggest other type of doctors i will have my check up?
i had my regular vitamins for b12 polynerve 1000.

Your tests and X-ray results show NOTHING specific or conclusive!!!
Extra things to check:
1.Low thyroid functioning.  
2.Exposure to toxins or heavy metals
3. Gluten intolerance
4. Underlying infectious condition(s)

For #1 You need a very good Endocrinologist that has a lot of experience with Thyroid issues.
For #2 Visit Jon Barron's website for a detailed tutorial in simple language.
For #3  Do Dr. Coca's Pulse test (free download) to test for any intolerance  
For #4  Do a search here using medhelp's search engine for Dr. Garth Nicolson, who has contributed a lot of information on Mycoplasma and other pathogenic infections that are very difficult to DX and treat.

Hope this helps.
Blessings.
Niko
aspentoo EMG/NCS - check. Normal. ... Comment
Aug 19
Lulu54 commented on I'm pregnant!
Aug 16
wonko commented on I'm pregnant!
Aug 15