SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX User Group
why am I the only one who is feeling these eartgquakes ?
About This Group:

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."

Founded by MrsAristotle on October 2, 2009
531 members

This has been going on for months and i am just exhausted at this point .... my fam and friends are ready to take me to the funny farm because i get almost hysterical over the very real sensation of being in an earthquake !!! Pleas help
Hi nonabaronna and welcome to our little intimate group.

Sorry to read about your issues, but hang in there.
Can you provide more details, what exact symptoms, when
and how etc. Any medical tests, doctor appt, medications, conditions?

I'm out of the country for a few weeks, but I will try to get back to you
at my earliest convenience.

Take care and best wishes!
Niko
Sorry you're experiencing these issues.  This happened to me once or twice.  I actually searched google a few times to check for earthquake readings in my area, not believing that my husband couldn't feel it.  

Have you seen a neurologist?  

Laura
aspentoo Fell. ER. Leg immobilizer ... Comment
Aug 25
aspentoo commented on ConfirmedRachel's status
Aug 18
JDBTST added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Aug 15