CHLAMYDIA
I WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH CHLAMYDIA ON FEB.01/08 BUT I DONT KNOW IF I GOT INFECCTED BY MY EX-BOYFRIEND OR MY NEW ONE. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EX IS OVER SINCE OCT./07 AND NOW WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND ON DEC.07. BUT THE MILKY COLOR DISCHARGE, SOME WEIRD CRAMPS, AND IRREGULAR PERIOD I'VE BEEN HAVING THEM BEFORE I WAS WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND.....I HAD A SURGERY ON JAN.3/08 AND AFTER THAT I STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ABDOMINAL PAIN AND I THOUGHT I WAS DUE TO THE SURGERY BUT THEN I WENT TO SEE MY OBGYN AND SHE DIAGNOSED ME WITH CHLAMYDIA.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WISH I COULD FIND OUT WHO I GOT INFECTED FROM? BUT I'M AFRAID TO ASK MY NEW BOYFRIEND....:( PLEASE HELP ME, I DONT KNOW IF THE SYMPTOMS I HAD BEFORE WAS BECAUSE I GOT INFECCTED BY EX....I DONT KNOW

THANKS.
If it was the first or second. Now both, you and your present boyfriend need to be treated simultaniously. If only one of you gets treament, the problem will persist.