Salud de la Mujer Community
CHLAMYDIA
About This Community:

Hace click aqui para ayuda, en espanol, sobre como se hace preguntas y como registrarse.

Este foro es un lugar para hacer preguntas y encontrar apoyo sobre todos temas relacionados a la salud de mujer como: salud de los huesos, cáncer, pruebas geneticas, corazón, enfermedades infectivas, problemas en el lugar de trabajo, mamógramos, salud reproductive, sexualidad, violencia sexual.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CHLAMYDIA

I WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH CHLAMYDIA ON FEB.01/08 BUT I DONT KNOW IF I GOT INFECCTED BY MY EX-BOYFRIEND OR MY NEW ONE. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EX IS OVER SINCE OCT./07 AND NOW WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND ON DEC.07. BUT THE MILKY COLOR DISCHARGE, SOME WEIRD CRAMPS, AND IRREGULAR PERIOD I'VE BEEN HAVING THEM BEFORE I WAS WITH MY NEW BOYFRIEND.....I HAD A SURGERY ON JAN.3/08 AND AFTER THAT I STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT AN ABDOMINAL PAIN AND I THOUGHT I WAS DUE TO THE SURGERY BUT THEN I WENT TO SEE MY OBGYN AND SHE DIAGNOSED ME WITH CHLAMYDIA.
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WISH I COULD FIND OUT WHO I GOT INFECTED FROM? BUT I'M AFRAID TO ASK MY NEW BOYFRIEND....:( PLEASE HELP ME, I DONT KNOW IF THE SYMPTOMS I HAD BEFORE WAS BECAUSE I GOT INFECCTED BY EX....I DONT KNOW

THANKS.