Breast Pain
I was diagnosised with sarcoidosis in July 2010. I had the normal fatigue, dry cough, chest pain, weight loss, rash on legs, night sweats. Most of these symtoms are much better. Now I'm having headaches and pain and soreness in my armpit and breast especially on my left side. Has anyone else had these pains. At times it feels like a bad tooth ache.
Headaches can be a symptom but they can also be a symptom of hundreds of other issues, so I'd rather not add that to the mix.  Pain and soreness in your armpit can be a sign of swollen lymph nodes but they're typically not painful and I've never heard mention of breast soreness before.  Have you done a self exam recently?  

I've never had much pain with my sarcoid and my lymph nodes are huge compared to what they're supposed to be.  Those symptoms sound like something unrelated and I would get them checked out if I were you.

Good luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Feb 08
Antelope22 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Dec 13
iris986 New diagnosis, ulcerative c... Comment
Dec 06