Sarcoidosis Support User Group
Breast Pain
About This Group:

Welcome to the sarcoidosis support group, a place where sarcoid sufferers can go to discuss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in any stage of the disease.

Founded by mygoode on October 4, 2010
31 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Breast Pain

I was diagnosised with sarcoidosis in July 2010. I had the normal fatigue, dry cough, chest pain, weight loss, rash on legs, night sweats. Most of these symtoms (symptoms) are much better. Now I'm having headaches and pain and soreness in my armpit and breast especially on my left side. Has anyone else had these pains. At times it feels like a bad tooth ache.
1 Comment
Blank
570898_tn?1286205761
Headaches can be a symptom but they can also be a symptom of hundreds of other issues, so I'd rather not add that to the mix.  Pain and soreness in your armpit can be a sign of swollen lymph nodes but they're typically not painful and I've never heard mention of breast soreness before.  Have you done a self exam recently?  

I've never had much pain with my sarcoid and my lymph nodes are huge compared to what they're supposed to be.  Those symptoms sound like something unrelated and I would get them checked out if I were you.

Good luck!
Blank
Recent Activity
434278_tn?1324709825
Blank
karajo commented on photo
May 12
Blank
cmcm_nurse commented on photo
May 09
1602878_tn?1304339616
Blank