Bumps on skin. Other questions

I have been going to doctors for 3 years now and haven't found a diagnosis. All of my symptoms started while doing some remodeling. The doctor I went to diagnosed me with allergies. I have had a chronic stuffy nose, fatigue, difficulty breathing, brain fog, etc. I also have these small bumps on my skin. They are in the neck area right under my jaw line. I went to a dermatologist and he said they are probably flat worts. I read that bumps near the head are a sign of sarcoidosis. I have a probably 10 in a 1 1/2in area. They are the same color as my skin. I'm going in for an EKG tomorrow because I almost fainted while doing light cardio two weeks ago. Could the bumps be related to sarcoidosis? How do I bring this up to my doctor.
Unfortunately, without the bumps present, your doctor can't do much but make a note.  From what I've been able to tell, the skin is usually discolored but like everything else with this disease, it varies person to person.  They'll likely go after mold as a cause, especially if you were ripping out drywall.  I would just mention sarc to them and ask them to rule it out.  Do NOT let them dismiss it until they rule it out.  Request an echo to rule out cardiac sarc as this is the most serious of the sarcs. The main thing to remember about this is that most doctors know very little about sarc so you have to be your own advocate.  Ask questions and request tests.  Some people wait years for a dx unless the doctors look in the right place.  Good luck!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Feb 08
Antelope22 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Dec 13
iris986 New diagnosis, ulcerative c... Comment
Dec 06