Sarcoidosis Support User Group
Methotrexate and liver
About This Group:

Welcome to the sarcoidosis support group, a place where sarcoid sufferers can go to discuss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in any stage of the disease.

Founded by mygoode on October 4, 2010
32 members

Methotrexate and liver

Last month my AST level was at 59 and my ALT was at 95 in my liver. I go to hear the results of my blood work from yesterday today at 2 and I wonder how high the readings are now. My worry is at what level should I start freaking out??
I was hoping someone else would step in and answer this for you but it looks like we're still pretty short on members.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with these labs enough to advise you.  I would suggest you post this question at the sarcoidosis support group found at the link below.  Good luck!
Anytime the liver enzymes begin to rise, you need to press your doc for closer monitoring.  What medications are you taking?  Please see your doctor for another blood test to make sure!  
Normal levels are much lower.
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Feb 08
Antelope22 commented on My GYN made me mad.
Dec 13
iris986 New diagnosis, ulcerative c... Comment
Dec 06