Everything seems to be fast
I have found it very difficult to understand my Partner talking, Telephone conversations, the Television, and Music on the Radio because everything seems to be fast. The music even sounds as if Mickey Mouse is singing it. This has happened a few weeks ago and I'm really frightened. Please Help.
I wouldn't know if that was signs of psychosis or mania where everything often does seem speeded up but either way it would be best to speak to a psychiatrist and describe what's going on and they could best decide how to help you. If this suddenly happenned and your moods or perception of things change from time to time keep a mood tracker and print out the results as for when you see a psychiatrist and they would be better able to know how to help you.
I had the opposite problem - it was me that was going really fast, and everyone else going slow - and people had trouble understanding me!
ILADVOCATE is right with the advice though - I hope you get it sorted soon. :-)
true