Schizophrenia Community
Am I schizotypal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I schizotypal?

All my life I've been convinced people are spying on me for a while after I meet them or people I haven't met at all are spying on me. It's kept me from ever being able to be myself even when I'm alone. I try to avoid walking in front of picture frames because I can feel the people in them watching me. I feel like everything everyone does is meant to make me feel bad. Even when the do something nice, I feel like they're just using me to make themselves look better or trying to make me look helpless & I get insulted. I always feel like people are reading my thoughts & think things directed specifically for them. I've never been diagnosed with being schizotypal & these things & more, as annoying as they are, I've grown used to. I dont want to jump to conclusions but am I schizotypal? Should I get any help for it?
585414_tn?1288944902
  Some of what you are describing sound like they could potentially be paranoid ideations and that can be of concern. Having trouble understanding and responding to people's emotions can be as well depending on how it effects a person. However only a psychiatrist would be able to provide a specific diagnosis but it would be worth seeing one It would also be helpful to see a talk therapist as well to discuss emotional issues that effect your life and find coping solutions
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...