Schizophrenia Community
Am I skitzo?? Please Answer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Am I skitzo?? Please Answer

This is really weird and I really dont know how to describe how I am feeling..So im just going to try..And if you have any questions..just ask and I will try my best to answer...

I have been feeling like this since I was around 15 or 16..I am now 20.
I will look at something and wonder If I am in a dream or nightmare. I think maybe i am being punished from a past life. I lay in bed almost everynight and ask god why he lets me think the way I think.

Everything is like that. My life, my body, my family, my freinds,my car..everything to the very answers you will be giving me shortly....Its really freakin scary..
When something bad i feel has happend or is going to happen to me, I hear in my head scary music witch makes it even more terrifing then it needs to be.

There are times when I feel like im in 3rd person...and its creepy as hell

To be honest nobody knows this about me. I havant told anybody this..Witch is why I am on Yahoo answers because I am embarresed about this...

I will be walking in the park and the world will just look like a pastel painting...Do you know how much that freaks me out when that happens???

Trust me I cry about it...I consider an escape every now and again when it get out of controll.
I dont hear voices or anything...But the thoughts in my head sound diffrent then my real voice..I dont know if thats normal

Idk i feel like almost everyone i come into contat with is out to get me. The days seem to run together so perfectly its so weird and hard to explain. I feel like Im fighting Demons..

When I was younger, I remeber asking god to use me. I remeber telling him that I did not care how dirty or hard or painful it was. I just wanted him to use me..Even if it was like JOB..But Now I cant help but think he is testing me.And Im sad to say I want out...I want to feel free again in my head..

I dont want to sound crazy...this probably sounds irrational
so
Am i crazy or what..Please help
see a psychiatrist
No man i dont think younare crazy. There is so much more up and out there that does not come from a loving God. Messin with our minds, controlling it. Srt of. Which you know are not your own. Pretending to be a god,nour see themselfes as God im not sure. Just because they can. Especially when you wanna serve the allmighty righteous one. You will get friction, can get. How are things now. I know two years later. Im not even sure to react, but why not. I guess. God has a plan for you.

And yes wise to talk to a pshychiatrist i have read, so that thing dont get worse.
sounds like depersonalization or derealization which are off shoots of anxiety.
just know god has unconditional love for you and ask people around you if they feel the same. i went through similar things but every time i asked i got 5150ed. Dont use meth was what i was told. I still dont know if the voices were or  are real, and the plots seem to get stranger and stranger. almost like it was planned.  Very comforting knowing Jesus Christ my rediemer and savior. I feel he  Is prepairing me for something bigger than me. Maybe its about all of the Other people also. A way to bring things together. Balance things out. My Problem now is feeling like every night is my last and Im supposed to be doing something differnt. read  Psalm 45.
Definitely anxiety . Anxiety makes me feel like I go crazy. I had a panic attack in my therapists office thinking I was schizophrenic . But nope just anxiety . PTSD to be exact . I highly suggest seeking professional help. Nothing wrong with that :)