Auditory hallucination?
So I was sitting in class next to my friend and we were discussing school work. I was sitting next to a big metal cabinet and all of a sudden I felt a pressure. Like you know how you can feel people's presence? Like that, except 5 times stronger, located around and in my ear. And I heard this hollow ringing. I got up from my chair and covered my ears and crawled under the table until I got away from the cabinet. I'm convinced for some reason that's why it happened. Gosh I look crazy to my class mates now haha whoops. I don't think it's a physical problem, it definitely felt like it was coming from outside and not from me. Like, I don't know what the freak was that?
i hear voices but not from objects i always hear three voices two voices have conversations with each other and a voice directed at me. i sometimes do stupid things but my friends still accept me when i tell them i have SZ try seeing a counselor ok :)