Schizophrenia Community
Being accused

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Being accused

I have been in a relationship with someone who might be schizophrenic. One doctor says yes and another said no so she is not on any meds. We live in separate towns. I went to visit her for a night and when I started going home she sent me a text saying I wiped mold on her bed. I called her to find out what she was talking about and she said she must be seeing things (maybe sarcastic) so I let it go. She called me a little later saying that we are done because I call forwarded her phone to mine. Last month I was driving her home and she kept telling me if I want to be with her this was my last chance to come clean. She thinks I sleep with everyone. What can I do when she accuses me of things I didn't do? Thanks for your help.
try telling her the truth and reassure her that your clean
It's not good to make gf who have mental illness. Find a new one. The problem is related to s*xual disorder. And s*x depends upon medicine too. And relationship has no meaning without satisfaction. Don't waste your time. Besides mental ill people have to go mad time after time, that time u have to stay separate, So it's very hard. Besides there is not such a thing called love. love is just  a lovely word when cruelty circulate in our blood. People just do their responsibilities. Have you ever tried to feel the depth of extreme pain? They only trust on love who have never experienced the extreme pain. Life is based on cruelty and pain. Every step we walk we kill something. Nature has full of cruelties, business has full of cruelty. The money which a kind man or religious person asks for  also comes from cruelty or cheating. People just fulfill their job and responsibility. Love never exist. Funny where is the love, nonsense.

I got warning from med-help not to write some sexual words, but realities are based on dirty things. sorry for that