Schizophrenia Community
Disorganized thinking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Disorganized thinking

Last night when I was lying on my bed trying to sleep, I had the most weirdest feeling ever.  
My thoughts became really disorganized, as if there were too many things layered on my mind. I tried to grasp on one thought but I couldn't. It was really bizarre and lasted for couple of minutes.  

Am I cooking some sort of schizophrenia here?
i space-out sometimes too
I think i understnd what you mean ,i have simmilar things happening all day everyday to me  amonst other thing's , but i don't think that alone could be schizophrenia , i could be wrong though if it get's to troubling i would talk to your gp bout it and get a refferal to a psychiartist
  Its important to see if they occur during the da yas well because changes that occur as a person is falling to sleep are common.  I do agree f you have these concerns in general it would be worthwhile to see a psychiatrist.