Schizophrenia Community
Do I have disorganized schizophrenia?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Do I have disorganized schizophrenia?

Age:16
Gender: Male
Current diseases: Major depression
Current treatment: Zoloft and Solian
Symptoms of schizophrenia:
-social withdrawal: I can stand months without human contact and I generaly don't like talking to people and avoid them
-"maniac" laughter: sometimes, I get the urge to make a devilish smile. Happens most of the times in a serious situation, it happened once at my grandfather's funeral
-interested in "new age" stuff: but I'm not your average believer, I don't believe in utter crap or silly stuff
-thought disorder: quite often I missplace words in phrases (ex: Pie I like) and I just feel like there's something wrong with my thinking pattern
-anhedonia: life just feels empty
-feelings of grandiosity: I don't know what to believe about myself to be honest
-had 2 paranormal experience

Note: I never had hallucinations or desilusions that someone is trying to kill me or something silly. Could it still be schizophrenia even if I don't have hallucinations?
Schizophrenia has a whole set of criteria and hallucinations don't neccessary have to be a part of it if other symptoms are active which they seem to be from what you describe. Also there are other psychiatric disabilities related to schizophrenia but understanding an exact diagnosis should be made by a psychiatrist. Since you seem to have a good understanding of what's going on if would be worthwhile to discuss all this with your psychiatrist so they could better understand how to help you.
i have schizophrenia
I watched a video of a psychiatrist acting out disorganized schizophrenia which hallucinations are generally not present in from current understanding.  I know everyone is not the same but he showed the person moving around so bizarrely and saying things like "Let's go to the POND; play the violin and FISH at the store; huh?  Oh yeah.  My arm hurts and the bus driver went to the tree.  I need to pick up some batteries; what is going on with you?"  While if you're treated I'm sure if you have that going on it isn't as bad but I also read disorganized schizophrenia has the worst prognosis out of them all and hell in the DSM-V they currently want to get rid of all subtypes and just score symptoms.

What was the paranormal experience?
Well, it was a see-in-the-future dream. What's awesome is that it happened EXACTLY like I dreamed. I even remember waking up and saying "What an odd dream" and on that day everything turned to be true. When I realised that I've had dreamed the future, I stood motionless for a couple of seconds in the middle of the street. I don't know what to believe. It wasn't a dream that involved saving someone's life or something like that, it was just a regular dream. I even remember sitting with a friend and saying "Woah, I have this deja-vu feeling" in the 2nd "vision".

Am I nuts? I should seek help immediately so they can lock me up? Or am I on the verge of discovering something awesome LOL?

Note: I don't believe in any way that I'll save the world or that I'm super psychic or something like that. Although, I do believe that I'm highly wise and special in my own way.
You could go back and speak to your psychiatrist, you are not nuts and no one will lock you up ;-)

You sound like a nice person and i wish you the best of luck.
I was at my psychiatrist for a refill a couple of days ago. She prescbribed me Lamotrin (Lamictal in the USA, I think), which is an anti-convulsant and treats bipolar depression. Think that this means that I'm bipolar, which is similar to schizophrenia for all I know.

Thank you, therese ;)
They are similar in various ways but also different entities.  Bipolar disorder mainly involves the emotions and schizophrenia mainly involves the thoughts.  Schizoaffective disorder is halfway between the two.  Bipolar disorder can indeed have psychotic features like schizophrenia and schizophrenia can cause a loss of ability to manage emotions like bipolar disorder and it even can mimic it in the early stages of it affecting ones emotions until they become blunted.