Schizophrenia Community
How can I be nicer towards my friend!?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How can I be nicer towards my friend!?

So I'm pretty close to losing my best friend. I'm always "mean" to her... Okay yes I am probably very mean to her. But it just doesn't seem mean to me because I'm pretty sure I have schizophrenia, or at least a form of it. But I always think SHE'S the one being mean, and I guess I just get into a bad attitude sometimes. It really *****, because when I do something mean ex. Call her or one of her other friends a name she yells at me that I don't ever say sorry. I want to say sorry so badly but when she tells at me a little voice in my head is like "you can't say sorry now, she's being just as mean to you". Yet I constantly rehearse apologies in my head to her. I just can't tell her how I feel. We are very close but I can't tell her i'm mentally ill. I once tried to tell her in a joking matter and she got very mad at me. She said that I should have told her earlier and that she couldn't trust me anymore, so I told her I was just kidding. I honestly don't know what to do anymore, this makes me so sad...
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
do you hear voices? have hallucinations or delusions? that is schizophrenia a form of permanent psychosis ok :)
Blank
Yes, what I described in my question is not the only symptoms I have of schizophrenia, it's just the symptom I need the most help with right now
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
i have difficulty concentrating cuz of the voices i hear all the time like two women having a conversation and a third voice that makes insults to me the pills i take help me manage :)
Blank
3236191_tn?1355144215
You might not have schizophrenia, have you spoken to a doctor about it?  If your friend is acting this way over you telling them you have mental illness, sounds like they have mental problems of their own.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...