Schizophrenia Community
How long does invega sustenna last in the body?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

I got the shot over a month ago. Will i feel like i used to once this.horrible.med.gets.out of.me?  I dont feel spiritually in touch like i used to. I just hope i will feel like i did prior to taking it. Does anyone know from personal experience how long one shot.lasts?
hey i looked it up on google said nothing about the shot
  It seemed to indicate that the half life (amount of time it remains in the blood stream) was from 25-49 days. However you would need to ask your psychiatrist the specifics about this as they would have access to a physician's only database with the full information. It would also be essential to ask them what potential symptoms they noted it was treating, your specific concerns about the medication and what other options might be available.
Avatar n tn
Thank you
are you still using this med i have a girl friend who i believe it is helping an harming just wanted to get more feed back to be more aware of its ability to help her coupe, may think of looking to alternative sources to help her