Schizophrenia Community
I am worrying a lot need solution, future disable and gay

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Well, all the people are not lucky that they get medicine. I am in Australia but i am from

Nepal . We don't have seroquel xr in Nepal. Though i found seroquel from india it will be very

expensive. India is a neighbor country. I will be insolvent in few years cause Nepalese earning

cannot afford seroquel. But without medicine  I will be fully disable and sex zero. SO i will be

gay in Nepal. But i won't be gay abroad. I don't care about sex zero if i don't have disability. I

can adopt kid. But Disability is so hard and painful i really scare. Cause i have tested other

medicine in Australia and i cannot do anything. I cannot study, i cannot concentrate, i

cannot work, i started to get strokes, i will go insane etc without Seroquel.  So I aim to go

abroad or live in India. So i won't be gay. If i am abroad i can do marry,  i can work, i can

study, but i won't born kid naturally. We have to born kids by IVF if not he/she will be gay and

hallaled or dead hanging on. But if i am in Nepal i am gay as well as disable, i cannot marry.

Next Nepalese government won't care old people. Thus people are forced to born kids or

adopt. I used to think i won't born kid and abopt and that was my dream from childhood. But

when i became aware that the kids who are on the street today are naturally born. And

those who are naturally born kids they are drunkhards or drug addicts or mental. And that

means they will be gay like me and that kid cannot care parents because he needs too much

money to care himself. If we calculate the price, drinks and drugs are more expensive than

mental medicines. Neither addicts can do any progress nor mental can do proper progress.

Thus at least one IVF kid is necessary or don't born sick or dead kid.  Even sick people can

born healthy kids by IVF method. But how do i born kid without a partner if there is no sex?

and where can i find a healthy kid to adopt? Adoption is very very risky. Because most of  the

kids are born naturally.
Hello ,
          You should move down here to Canberra we have good mental health care here , good psychiatrists/ psychologists ,therapists, group activity's and the 24 hour crisis team and they can call you regularly if needed they can also help with housing ,work and study etc...
Well thanks for your advice. Sorry I am not a resident of Australia, Hopefully facilities are made for Aussies, I am not eligible for any kind of help. I am paying full price for medicine cause I am a overseas student. I got enough help at the beginning when i was hospitalized, I got free food from salvos for some days when i was discharged from hospital. So thanks for Australia, Now it's time to help myself. Next thing I will never gonna apply for permanent resident in Australia cause I have a sick records. Mental people will be very costly for Australia. So They never give me permanent resident.
I understand , sorry to hear that ,I suppose That would be like me going to other country being sick not much they can do if not permanant resident , Here in Australia i am on disability pension not been able to work or study for 5 years , but i will be starting photography class next term because i'm stable on Seroquel and Lithium now .

What are you studying in Australia ?
If you are having trouble affording to pay for your medication the salvo's might be able to help you out or you could talk with the Nepal embassy also St Vincent De paul and there should be councellors at your University you could speak with too .
Thanks for ur suggestion, It's same to me, Seroquel works for me and give me ability to work, study. I have never tried lithium, Most people says seroquel works for them. I lost 1 year being mad with risperdale not 5 years like yours. But there is problem on studying, I cannot study on computer for long time. I need break time after time. I need to lay down on bed and start thinking if i study on computer for 4 hours. I can't study on computer continuously. But the most amazing thing is that being disable , I have done very great things. That makes me feel proud. It's been long in Sydney, I have never wasted even 1 second expect when i m sick. Next thing there is electricity on your country, library everywhere, no need to go far to get the water. government gives full scholarship to Aussies, central links gives money as well, huge discount on medicine and treatment. But having all facility many people waste time on weed and dance. Ok i am born to be wasted cause I am ill. But those who have hands, facilities, capable are wasting time. You know in my country people don't have bench and desk to  study, they stay on carpet and study, There is no electricity to use computer. Thus lotus bloom on the mud not inside the castle. So we don't have to waste time. I can't say to u cause u r sick but those who have facility they must have passion in life. If not that's a garbage life. Well i earned 3 million rupees and send home but that's only 30 grand but not bad for my country, It's so much hard to work for me . u may know too . it's too hard to work for mental people. But My concept of life is that when u have hard time u do twice hard. Similarly i created website And i work so much hard that i made 2 million pageviews on my website and earned $1000 from adsense. I created website for restaurant either. I have learned webpage designing in nepal but trust me college and institute teaches nothing. I learned 90% of webpage designing from internet. Not only that i am able to make any software free coming here. For me all softwares are free, Not only that i learned to jailbreak an iphone, I repair my own computer, I even hacked wifi twice, I cracked administrator password twice, I used to repair friend's computer. If i was healthy, I will be a well know person. Frankly I have never wasted even 1 second except sometime i watch porn, and sometimes i am sick. that it bro