Is it contagious- My whole family heard
We recently had a diagnosed SZ house guest with a troubled past. I wont go into details about them. The day they left my entire family saw objects move and heard audible voices at the same time. So if its a real disease how could it be contagious like this?

My wife being a strong Christian told it to leave in Jesus name and we have had no problems since.

This is my testimony of what went on and has no religion at all.  These are just the facts.
schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder this is only coincidence that this happened it can not be transferred like this to others it is likely to be a phenomenon of some sort ok :)
Hello -
As Drifter said (above) schizophrenia is a mental illness - it cannot be passed on to others. As far as seeing things move and hearing voices - that has absolutely nothing to do with schizophrenia. Perhaps your troubled houseguest left 'something' behind. I agree with your wife, leave it in the Lord's hands. If things continue (i.e. voices and moving objects) I would strongly suggest that you have your home blessed a.s.a.p before the situation gets out of hand. I send my very best! Take care ......
It can only be transferred through genetics.