Schizophrenia Community
Is this bipolar? Or schizophreni?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Is this bipolar? Or schizophreni?

I see a nurse at my shrinks office that over sees my medication.  They keep my medication and have me come everyother week and fill my pill planners.  (I guess they don't trust me.)  The nurse just told me I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.  I take geodon because I have a demon come sit in my window and watches me.  I used to just see it in my dreams but now I'm awake and see it and can't move or scream.  It's only there for one minute or so but it's trying to take my soul.  I work in footwear at kmart and now the customers that come in the area I'm in are asking me things(but they're really not) and are thinking bad things about me.  I can hear what their thinking.  So,  when a customer comes by me and just go to another area so they can't see me.  If a But I'm stuck with him.  I take kolotopin 3 times a day and I bet his going to decrease that too.  I'm in bad shape.  He can't do this to me.  I am a single mom with a 13 year old daughter.  She's seen me sleep walk and do crazy thing like squirt the dishsoap in the refrigerator.  She's seen and heard me scream after the demon goes away and run through apartment like a psycho.  What I'm I going to do about this?  What do I say to my shrink.?  And I have more things going on but those are the most exstreme.  I just need some advice.
   Some types of bipolar such as bipolar with psychotic features can have psychosis as part of what a person experiences. It would be worthwhile to discuss any concerns about the psychosis you experience, its cause and how to manage it with your psychiatrist.
try ignoring the demon it's not real
Well, I have to say at least 2 Hail Mary's and 2 Our Father's prayers before it goes away.  So, I'm starting to sleep with a rosery under my pillow tonite.
Please for your sake and your child's tell your doctor everything you just shared with us.  It might be simple as changing your meds, I am not sure if it is schizophrenia or bipolar