Memeory
I guess i'm ok atm well better than i have been , except i get extremely confused , easily distracted and my memeory is getting worse it seems. I go to say something and i forget what i'm going to say like a click of the finger's .
that happens to me all the time :)
  Yes I have had that happen as well. I try to use reminder devices to let me know where things are and what needs to be done. Also if I have anything I was thinking of saying that is important before I go to sleep I write it down. This can be part of the cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia but it also can happen as part of bipolar as having difficulty concentrating and focusing can be part of that as well. Being that I have schiozaffective disorder both causes can make this happen.
  Its worth discussing with your psychiatrist so they can see how to follow up and discuss coping solutions as well.
Happens to me also. It can be very frustrating.
I have note pad's i write stuff down on , Do you have the Bi polar type schizoaffective disorder or depressive ?
lol I sometimes can't write notes down to remind myself to do/say something because the thought leaves my head almost the moment it entered it at time.  It's very frustrating.
If you're around people whom your comfortable with and they understand your memory issues, if they are talking and you don't want to forget something just get out your notepad and write it down. Though it may look odd in public
No i don't want that happening i'm paranoid as it is without being ridiculed in public , good idea though :)