Schizophrenia Community
Okay..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.

Okay..

I've been seeing and hearing things, like on the way to college a few days ago I saw three girls on a wall, but then as I got closer to the wall the three girls were gone. I looked around and couldn't see them.

Then last night as I woke up at 2am I saw something in my room by the shelves and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Then when it got light, I looked again and there was nothing there but i know I saw something. It's got me confused alot.

Also, when I walked to college this morning, I heard footsteps behind me and when I looked, there was no-one there. It's gotten me really confused and agitated.

In college and at home, I dont talk to anyone, I always want to be alone, I'm always sad. Rarely smile.

Are these things really bad?
Well things like hallucinations and being sad all the time definitely aren't good things but I guess at least they aren't causing you to do violent or harmful things unless you left that out.  Why don't you want to talk to or be around anyone?
Hearing and seeing things that aren't there can be among the positive symptoms (not as in good but as in things that shouldn't be there that are) of schizophrenia. Avoiding people can be among the negative symptoms (things that should be there that aren't). Only a psychiatrist could provide a specific diagnosis but it would be worth seeing one. Treatment could improve this.
I like it on my own. And when I dont talk to anyone I feel like they cant judge what I say, I guess. Besides, I'm getting ''Bullied'' at college so I sit on my own, I never join in hroup activities and I'm practically sad all day. I got bullied through High School too, but that isn't important. :s
Group*
Also, I think about suicide ALL the time. But I never try it.
Well I wish I knew what to tell you about the bullying part but I don't know what to do about it because when I was in school and bullied nearly the whole school years I couldn't turn to teachers because they joined in on it and I have no idea how a college professor or administrator would react to you coming to them about it since I've never been to college.  As for thinking of suicide all the time that's definitely not a good thing.  You should take ILADVOCATE's advice and see a psychiatrist like he said because treatment could improve it.  If you're bullied because you're "different", don't let it get to your self esteem and make you think you're worthless like I did because I grew up with it and didn't know better because now I'm probably going to have to work for years and years to reverse it and might never succeed and a lot of people out there can just be as*holes because they have a herd mentality and despise anything too different or individual from them.  Of course there's also people who are open minded who are willing to accept people as they are and not go out of their way to try to drive them insane.  The psychiatrist can also get you into a therapist most likely to help you learn how to cope with the bullying and stresses and such which is crucial if you have mood problems or PTSD or pretty much any mental illness.  Just think of it as like baking a cake and the medication is the ingredients and the therapy is the oven and tools and without one you don't have the good end results.
sounds like you have depression; withdrawal (social ) is a sign of it