1985196 tn?1402193698
On Edge
Everywhere i go , everyone i talk to are trying to read my mind and when i do eye contact they try to take my soul , maybe the  majority of people are posessed by demons .
Cancel
8 Answers
Page 1 of 1
675718 tn?1449992146
i have strange delusions of romance. sometimes i also feel like others can hear me think wierd i know best thing to do is to try and recognize it when it comes back around your mind :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1985196 tn?1402193698
i sometimes think people can hear my thoughts too , i'm in a stressful situation atm with my girlfriend , might be breaking up , and i know i've been unwell because of it .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1985196 tn?1402193698
It's very hard being in a relationship when the both of you have mental health problem's .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
675718 tn?1449992146
i agree it is difficult cuz i have no emotions i have flat-affect i am never happy never sad :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1985196 tn?1402193698
yes , i can understand where your comming from i have flat affect alot of the  time but with the Schizoaffective disorder which i suffer from i have a mood disorder aswell (Bipolar type) , my partner she has PTSD , Bipolar and Bordeline Personality Disorder ,which make's her emotions and moods alway's all over the place and she get's upset and thinks i don't care about her when i'm in a flat affect state .But in saying that we're both in a mental health rehab group doing activie's and stuff and our  psychiatrist's are trying to get us both stable again so that's a positive :)

Hope your well Drifter take care .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
675718 tn?1449992146
thank you stormbear, meds are the way to go i went off meds for five months .......never do that again lol i need them pills i feel better each day :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
3236191 tn?1451025079
I hear you with a relationship with both people having mental health problems is hard.  My marriage failed and we both have mental health problems.  These days though, who doesn't have a mental health problem?  I'm personally glad I'm out of the relationship, it was abusive toward me anyway.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1985196 tn?1402193698
that's no good ,i think you done the right thing and got out of a abusive relationship , that's very courageous
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Schizophrenia Community Resources