Other Uses For Clozaril (Clozapine)
Here are uses I know a doctor can prescribe Clozaril (Clozapine):

- psychosis
- hallucinations
- paranoia
- delusions

What other uses are there for Clozaril?
As far as I know, Clozaril is used to treat the psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar / schizoaffective disorder when other atypical antipsychotics have been tried and failed, or not been tolerated due to side effects such as TD..
This question is best posed to a psychiatrist but I will tell you what I know as a consumer. Apart from any usage of it that's under clinical study Clozaril has been shown to have mood stabilization properties (I know this for a fact because I have schizoaffective disorder and when I was on Clozaril was able to take it without a mood stabilizer which I otherwise require with an antipsychotic including now with the antipsychotic agent I take that is in clinical study). As well Clozaril has been proven in clinical study to reduce the risk of suicide among people with schizophrenia.
It's supposed to be the most effective medication in general for treating schizophrenia.  A psychiatrist said once it is most effective, provided it works for you, at wiping the voices out.  I have not tried it myself however because other antipsychotics work for me although not as much as I'd like but hey we can't ask for too much.